- Kasthleen Graham, publisher of The Washingto Post said this in 1988 wp.me/pB8jz-1Xc 4 hours ago
- "The Internet is virgin territory for us all" sez Merkel. She's younger than me FFS. Maybe in 10 years she'll realise she's chancellor.. 5 hours ago
- Prime Minister John Key said today: "Anyone who is innocent has nothing to fear". This was 2011, opening Customs Operations Centre 9 hours ago
- Well, I'll bee darned......1918 wp.me/pB8ko-2ff 12 hours ago
- Summer #1917 wp.me/pB8ko-2fv 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Think of how dim the average person is. Then realise that 50% of the population is even dimmer….
Hedgerow teapot with a hazelwood loop handle from Doug Fitch, one of the nicest (and best) potters I know.
Good thing they used a neutral placeholder Safer than: “Write something here that will allow us to sell this cheap plonk to the Yanks at an outrageously inflated price. They won’t know the difference” Which has happened….
A lady who deftly crocheted, A terrible temper displeted, On finding when through That a dropped stitch or twough Had spoiled the contrivance she’d meted.
A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. His grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, ‘No change yet.’