- She's our... wp.me/pB8jz-1UZ 3 hours ago
- Le Marché Paysan de Coustellet wp.me/pB8jz-1UT 5 hours ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UJ 6 hours ago
- Vin rouge compris wp.me/pB8jz-1UH 1 day ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UB 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Monthly Archives: June 2012
…I’m pretty pretty pleased to be a New Zealander. Joe said “This is a special place, and it is very special to me. It was here on a visit many years ago, up on the hills, that I had a … Continue reading
I’m not saying that I’m something special But you might know my name to some degree Sometimes I can’t believe that I’m still standing And it feels pretty good to be me I get to live out here in California … Continue reading
…”fltbrds”. Or something similar?
“Well of course it’s getting better. The economy always gets better after the recession. There’s always a recovery. There’s never been a time anywhere in the world where an economy has never recovered” Er, Roman Empire?
Skin and Bone – Flashy Python – Skin and Bone [Listen] Brid One Brere – Hesperus – Neo-Medieval [Listen] Jack Of All Trades – Bruce Springsteen – Wrecking Ball [Listen] Windmill – Wintercoats – BIRP! September 2010 [Listen] Candidate – … Continue reading
HT Ralph Steadman …Something really fucked up. Something fucked up and amazing. We need more people like him.” Comment on a quote from aspensnowmassshrines.com “While running for Sheriff in 1970, Hunter S. Thompson shaved his head so that he could … Continue reading
The Washington Post ran a Style Invitational contest, asking readers to submit “instructions” for something (anything), but written in the style of a famous person. The winning entry was The Hokey Pokey (as written by William Shakespeare). Written by Jeff Brechlin, … Continue reading