- She's our... wp.me/pB8jz-1UZ 2 hours ago
- Le Marché Paysan de Coustellet wp.me/pB8jz-1UT 4 hours ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UJ 5 hours ago
- Vin rouge compris wp.me/pB8jz-1UH 1 day ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UB 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Category Archives: Art
but this is the coolest thing I’ve seen in a while.
“If Apple Built A Bluetooth Speaker, This Would Be It” wrote the International Business Times in a recent review of the Hidden Radio. Arthur C. Clarke declared “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” as Clarke’s First Law. The … Continue reading
Hedgerow teapot with a hazelwood loop handle from Doug Fitch, one of the nicest (and best) potters I know.
First there was this Now there’s this. My mate Houghton and I have signed up for 2, Houghton’s mate BK in Sydney is in and all we need is for 2 more to jump on board and we can kickstart … Continue reading
This is how you find stuff. Try and find an image of Uta Minnich, a ceramicist from Bendorf, for an artist portrait for the interwebs presence of the ceramics market in Alzey that I help run. Stumble over her husband’s … Continue reading
Design brilliance @ Ikea
…with Magritte. (Nicked that from the liner notes on Jackson Browne’s exquisite (in bits) “Late for the sky” HT BoingBoing