- Summer #1917 wp.me/pB8ko-2fv 14 hours ago
- Tunes for a Tuesday - 18 June 2013 wp.me/pB8jz-1Wi 22 hours ago
- RT @stevenljoyce: Still get a boyish sense of wonder that u can be over the other side of world in just 24 hrs. Obviously business class.... 1 day ago
- "As time goes to zero......#1916 wp.me/pB8ko-2f7 1 day ago
- 50 shades of.......1915 wp.me/pB8ko-2eW 2 days ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Category Archives: Baffling me with science
A Redittor posted an image of divers swimming between chasms separating tectonic plates. A geologist responds seriously, the next with a pun, the string continues a steady slide into groan territory…
… it could be detrimental to your health. One of Pythagoras’s students crossed the master (who maintained that ALL square roots are rational) with his life by drowning by proving the opposite. As he pushed the student’s head under water, … Continue reading
From Jason Kottke’s kottke.org Yesterday I was pairing the socks from the clean laundry, and figured out the way I was doing it is not very efficient. I was doing a naive search — picking one sock and “iterating” the … Continue reading
This is the Forward Curve oil price for Wrest Texas Intermediate. I’m not quite sure that I believe it….
LOGIC, n. The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding. The basic of logic is the syllogism, consisting of a major and a minor premise and a conclusion–thus: Major Premise: … Continue reading
HT NASA That figures. A bit blowy today….