- She's our... wp.me/pB8jz-1UZ 15 hours ago
- Le Marché Paysan de Coustellet wp.me/pB8jz-1UT 18 hours ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UJ 18 hours ago
- Vin rouge compris wp.me/pB8jz-1UH 1 day ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UB 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Category Archives: Ceramics
Hedgerow teapot with a hazelwood loop handle from Doug Fitch, one of the nicest (and best) potters I know.
This is how you find stuff. Try and find an image of Uta Minnich, a ceramicist from Bendorf, for an artist portrait for the interwebs presence of the ceramics market in Alzey that I help run. Stumble over her husband’s … Continue reading
Petra Bittl Phenomenally talented. As nice as she is talented.
> Glazed anagama fired teabowl by Darryl Frost. Snapped up at the opening of his exhibition at the Suter on Friday
> Getting my hands mucky and living on the poverty line has never appealed to me that much, but with these newfangled 3D printers, it’s dead easy. If I’ve understood this right, all you do is to get someone to … Continue reading
> I really like Petra Bittl. She’s a hugely talented ceramic artist, she’s got a wicked sense of humour and Axel, her husband, (ex- linebacker) is as nice a guy as you’re likely to meet. The only thing I’m not … Continue reading
>Sabine Kratzer is a porcelainist, if there’s such a word. Paper-thin to point of translucency, this piece gives an insight into her skill levels. Stunning. Not the sort of mug that you’d want to cup yout hands around on a … Continue reading
>Ooops – ceramic masterpiece…. Petra Bittl’s excellent pot (around here, it’s a toss-up between “hieroglyphics” or “barbed wire”…) certainly does come in useful when you’re quadruped….. (She’s probably never going to talk to me again…) Tags: ceramics, Petra Bittl, hieroglyphics, … Continue reading