- Kasthleen Graham, publisher of The Washingto Post said this in 1988 wp.me/pB8jz-1Xc 13 hours ago
- "The Internet is virgin territory for us all" sez Merkel. She's younger than me FFS. Maybe in 10 years she'll realise she's chancellor.. 14 hours ago
- Prime Minister John Key said today: "Anyone who is innocent has nothing to fear". This was 2011, opening Customs Operations Centre 19 hours ago
- Well, I'll bee darned......1918 wp.me/pB8ko-2ff 21 hours ago
- Summer #1917 wp.me/pB8ko-2fv 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Category Archives: It must be me
Now, if this is isn’t enough to win the World Bullshit Bingo championships, I don’t know what is… Embed customer-centric design into our services & processes Increase the level of self service for our customers React with more agility to … Continue reading
The Welbeck Farm Shop next to the Harley Gallery (and the Dukes Gardening Centre, who cheerfully informed me that they had no customer service staff working so they couldn’t help me when I asked for Corydalis plants, but that’s another … Continue reading
Shurely shum mishtake?
This is Row 19. I know this because I was told this in no uncertain manner by a lady in the cathedral in Mainz last night. New Year concert, seats in Row 20. Identify Row 20 in the usual manner … Continue reading
These people appear to be serious. I think I prefer the chain attached to the moon, actually, but this one reminded me of this classic….
(anything‘s worth more than John Key…), but am I alone in thinking that an implied link between “anyone” and “vote” deserves an apostrophied “s”? Mathematicians, geologists and sundry other academics may respond…
> Location: BP petrol station, Richmond“Pump 8, the Nelson Mail and oh, I’ll take an $8 Executive Car Wash”(“Executive” is the cheapest. For $12, you get “President”, $16 gets you “Potentate” which involves the sudsy bit being performed by vestal … Continue reading
> I’m gradually getting used to these French people. I don’t (much) mind being overtaken in a roundabout (I drive on the right, they go around the other way and hopefully they get to the chosen exit before me…) I … Continue reading
> Thailand is one of the few places I regularly visit for which I don’t have a prepaid SIM card for the iPhone. The United States is the other, but as far as I can work out, they don’t even … Continue reading