- Invited for dinner wp.me/pB8jz-1V9 3 hours ago
- Can this be right? wp.me/pB8jz-1V2 3 hours ago
- She's our... wp.me/pB8jz-1UZ 19 hours ago
- Le Marché Paysan de Coustellet wp.me/pB8jz-1UT 21 hours ago
- You know you're in France.... wp.me/pB8jz-1UJ 22 hours ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Category Archives: This is Nelson
Seen in Nelson
2 men in hi-vis jackets installing something on the roof of the shed next to the Appleshed Café. Today’s post on Portrait Mapua maybe. (If it’s blurred, put it down to a couple of glasses of Blackenbrook’s Sauvignon Blanc at … Continue reading
Put “Kiwi” or “Nelson” on the cover of a book and it’ll sell like hotcakes around here. (“Can I have my money back, please? This book’s all about South AFRICA, not NELSON…”)
Tony Jackson is my cousin Shirley’s husband. He wasn’t joking. This was the 360˚ view from the top of what used to be their garden. What he doesn’t say is that a) the hillside stopped at his backdoor, with a … Continue reading
Shurely shum mishtake?
> “We want it to be a beautiful shop that people will want to come to for art, atmosphere and perfect coffee. say the new owners Er, isn’t that what Red Gallery was anyway…?
> A comma or two would be a good start. And a long ruler…..
> At Naturesmoke on Mapua wharf, anyway. 3 pieces of 3 Ribaldo, 3 scallops and half a scoop of chips (= Freedom Fries) turns out to be 5 pieces of fish and 5 scallops. Lucky us….
> Time: 1 hour Distance: 5.4 km Kina shells collected: 7 People met: 0