- Prime Minister John Key said today: "Anyone who is innocent has nothing to fear". This was 2011, opening Customs Operations Centre 2 hours ago
- Well, I'll bee darned......1918 wp.me/pB8ko-2ff 5 hours ago
- Summer #1917 wp.me/pB8ko-2fv 1 day ago
- Tunes for a Tuesday - 18 June 2013 wp.me/pB8jz-1Wi 1 day ago
- RT @stevenljoyce: Still get a boyish sense of wonder that u can be over the other side of world in just 24 hrs. Obviously business class.... 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art A shitload of postcards Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Tag Archives: this is the life
Brunch with Houghton at Bambina in Ponsonby. Sweet corn fritters with bacon and slow-roasted tomatoes. Both ordered the same thing. (So what else is new…?)
> …it’ll burn a hole in the tablecloth. Not a chance…….
> The breakfast - Poached egg on grilled haloumi and a minted pea and broad bean mash Eggs Benedict with lemon-smoked salmon The view From the Takapuna Beach Cafe
Dinner at the Engine Room, Northcote Point. Sublime.