- RT @kottke: Your Life on Earth: type in your birthday and see how much the world has changed since you were born kottke.org/14/10/your-lif… 1 day ago
- I'm sure Pistorius will bounce back... 1 day ago
- Now, here’s a language I can relate to…. wp.me/pB8jz-2nX 2 days ago
- RT @jkottke: Where does Siri fall on the autism spectrum? 2 days ago
- So my 3 year old iMac 27" is basically fucked already? http://t.co/O8NjCLOXRe 2 days ago
- A day in Airheads Art Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this iPhone 5 It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
I look at what I’d like to drink and then work back to what I should be doing.
Doesn’t work out with IPAs, though, so I just say “Fuck it” and drink one anyway…
…but that’s certainly no reason to rub it in with sugar sachets from the local hearing aid shop.
Saved the tip, that’s for sure…
…Ms YMBFA hadn’t torn ligaments and suffered a Weber A fracture of the ankle two weeks back, I would be at this concert.
I would have flown to Boston, today hired a car, driven up to Portsmouth, stayed at the Marriott, had a late lunch at the Black Birch in Kittery, driven up to Portland, had pre-concert oysters at Eventide, seen the concert, driven back to Portsmouth and finished off the evening at the Portsmouth Brewery.
Because of this
As it is, I’m stuck here, emptying bedpans.
Not that I mind, of course