- Convoy of hearses from #MH370 youtube.com/watch?v=CImFlh… 16 hours ago
- Putting on the Rizzi reloaded wp.me/pB8ko-2BO 18 hours ago
- Perovskite significantly improves solar panel efficiency. Bet it's only found in the same shitty countries that have oil and gas today. 21 hours ago
- RT @DavidSlack: I've been wanting to do this since 1972. Except for 1981. Dunno what I wanted that year. http://t.co/5iamOs9Tbk 1 day ago
- Umbram castra wp.me/pB8ko-2BK 1 day ago
- A day in Airheads Art Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this iPhone 5 It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Lentil cream soup with scallops (just like the bloody Americans, they cut off the roe…)
Handkäse (look it up – an acquired taste) tartare
Cod with roast Mediterranean vegetables
Rump steak with chanterelles
Plus copious quantities of wine, bubbly and beer.
You’ll learn more about leadership and innovation from this that you will from any text-book.
Air New Zealand had me lined up for a senior role in their organisation late in the last millennium.
If Rob Fyfe had been CEO at the time, that would have overcome my – at the time, justified – misgivings.