I appear to have woken at a depth of 35m, shot up to sea level like a cork, swum frantically to shore at great speed and then made good pace around Sam’s track.
When my bike finally arrives, I’ll go for a triathlon..
- Have a friend 75, looks 60. She says that her motto in life was never to look ill or poor. 16 hours ago
- Calm before the storm http://t.co/l5ODguAJfB 2 days ago
- RT @bkoflife: 'Beware the barrenness of a busy life.' – Socrates 3 days ago
- RT @jkottke: If you're going to watch only one time lapse thunderstorm video in your life, it should be this one: kottke.org/14/12/more-sto… 6 days ago
- Cardboard Cathedral CHC http://t.co/vSjNrY89kp 6 days ago
- A day in Airheads Art Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this iPhone 5 It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum