- A nod is as good as a wink…. wp.me/pB8ko-2C2 3 hours ago
- No run. Yes. None. I think.... http://t.co/PdCpiRwdrm 15 hours ago
- Whatever floats your boat…. wp.me/pB8ko-2Ag 1 day ago
- If you’re ever caught short….. wp.me/pB8ko-2BX 2 days ago
- Proof that the earth isn’t flat…. wp.me/pB8ko-2BV 3 days ago
- A day in Airheads Art Away Bad joke alert Baffling me with science Bastards Bloody hell Brain farts Cousin Dave strikes again Don't ask me Economics Geriatric rantings I'm very sorry about this iPhone 5 It must be me Mixtape Music Photography Politics This is America This is Nelson This is New Zealand This is the life Too good to miss True stories Tunes for a Tuesday Uncategorized WTF Yum
Lentil cream soup with scallops (just like the bloody Americans, they cut off the roe…)
Handkäse (look it up – an acquired taste) tartare
Cod with roast Mediterranean vegetables
Rump steak with chanterelles
Plus copious quantities of wine, bubbly and beer.
You’ll learn more about leadership and innovation from this that you will from any text-book.
Air New Zealand had me lined up for a senior role in their organisation late in the last millennium.
If Rob Fyfe had been CEO at the time, that would have overcome my – at the time, justified – misgivings.